Welcome to the Festival of Lights Family Celebration!
The PTA would like to invite all ISH families to the Festival of Lights Family Event on Thursday, 8th December from 2:30 - 5:30! Come and join other families after school for an afternoon of activities, fun and Hygge! There will be movie screenings for both PYP and MYP after school, and from 4pm families can join the fun where the PTA will serve food and hot gløgg outside in the playground and families can explore the various fun activities on offer:
- Santa’s Booth (meet Santa in the photo booth and post a letter to the North Pole!)
- LED light Workshop (build your own LED greeting card)
- Xmas Decoration Craft station
- Used Toy & Book Sale
- Lost & Found
- Cookie Decoration
- MYP Blindfold Competition
We hope you and your family can join us for this special community event! Please RSVP by scanning the QR code or filling out this RSVP form for catering purposes and to let us know if you can help out during the event.
Information about the movie screenings:
- Early Years/Primary School: PYP students (Pre-K - PYP 5) may watch the movie screening from 2:30 - 4:00 pm without their parents present. ASCP staff/parent volunteers will supervise during the movie and provide popcorn! The PYP movie screening will take place in the canteen. Pre-K students will watch an age appropriate movie in the Pre-K classrooms. All students are welcome to attend the movie showing, including children that are not enrolled in the ASCP.
- All ASCP students will attend the movie screening. If your non-ASCP child is going to attend it, we kindly ask that you inform us in the RSVP form so that the teachers are aware of what students are attending and can bring your child to the canteen at the end of the school day.
- At 4:00 PM sharply, all non-ASCP students must meet their families in the canteen. Please be punctual in picking your child/children up so that you can attend the festivities with him/her/them. Only ASCP students will get supervision after 4:00 PM.
- Middle School: MYP 1-4 students may watch the movie screening after school without their parents present. Parent volunteers will supervise during the movie and provide popcorn!